Monday, November 23, 2009

Paging Drs. Chang and Garrett

Euna Chang and Travis Garrett
September 26, 2009
Oklahoma Memorial Union

I met Euna and Travis in February of '09 when she hired me on the spot. After discussing dental school, medical school and DIY invitation making, the conversation was going pretty well, but when Travis told me they have a dog named Wilco, I knew I was in. I really enjoyed getting to know them over the course of the planning and had so much fun with them on their wedding day!


Wallpaper Tussy Mussies created by yours truly, are made beautiful by Rebecca's Silver Rose





Getting married or having your reception (or both) on the OU campus allows couples to have photographs taken among some of the most beautiful landscaping and historic buildings in the state (not that I'm biased - Boomer Sooner). These vibrant, lovely, gorgeous and memorable photos were taken by Christian Sangree, better known as Prints Charming!





Miss Euna wanted something a little out of the ordinary. After the cake cutting she slipped out and returned moments later in a much shorter version of her wedding gown and these fabulous dancing shoes!!

No comments: