Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Movin' on up!

Well, the time has come.  Gibson Events is leaping with both feet into a new era.  I am proud to announce that Gibson Events, along with Josh McCullock Photography and Cafe Evoke are the founding members of "1708" a coop of creative professionals based in the Plaza District in OKC.  1708 is a storefront property located in an historic building in the buzzing district along 16th Street; 1708 NW 16th Street to be specific. We signed the lease yesterday and hope to host you and all your friends at an opening in early April.  

The biggest part of my job is ensuring that each event is produced using reputable, creative vendors of the highest quality.  Josh McCullock Photography and Cafe Evoke, a specialty coffee catering company headed by Jason Duncan, are two of the most innovative professionals I could have dreamed to share a space and an ideal with.  I think you will agree, their work is top notch!

Here are a few photos of the space, taken last week by Josh (of course).  The space has come a long way since then- they'll be painting next week!

We look forward to welcoming you into our new space soon. 

D3I_3490.jpg by joshmccullockphotoD3I_3487.jpg by joshmccullockphotoD3I_3475.jpg by joshmccullockphotoD3I_3477.jpg by joshmccullockphoto



2 comments:

feather k said...

Congrats on this new endeavor! Many successes to you! Daltry is so adorable!!

PlazaDistrict said...

Lindsay,

I look forward to having you all in the district, it is going to be great! Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with and I look forward to meeting you soon!