Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Traci and Brent, May 17, 2008


Every once in a while a bride and groom come along... you know the ones who make you want to relive your own wedding? Traci and Brent are that couple for me. They have a fantastic style and can send you into hysterics with their dry humor. Christian and Brandi Traina of Traina Photography did such an excellent job with these photos. I think they are some of my favorite wedding photos EVER.





Brent is a landscape architecture student and wanted to do the flowers himself. I had the good fortune to assist him in this endeavor and I think our work turned out to be successful! I also had the opportunity to decorate the cake myself. I love the vintage milk glass compotes we used... especially the tiny one on top of the cake!

No comments: